lunedì 24 gennaio 2011

Dolly's stuff on men?

I was taking care of my shit when a friend suddenly IMed me and sent a tp for a LC.
This LC was based at *DillyDolls* Mainstore, and had a beautyful gown dress showed.
"This will be perfect for you Mel" is what my friend said.
M was on the LC so I got the prize.
Well, I used to dress up only with girls'clothes when I firstly started SL, even if I'm a boy.
I just found that funny, but people hitting on me got me hurted.
Btw, having some nice dresses for some special occasions could be useful for boys too.



And I lookextremely sexy in it.
Shape: my usual bigboysh selfmade one
Skin: Buried
Hair: Zanda
Dress: *DillyDolls*
Gloves: BareRose (can't live without them, you know!)
Tatoo: HUZ


Oh, and the snowman eater was too cool to not include it in the picture!

TC
Mel

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento